One of the best things you can do for your company when it comes to internet marketing is mastering how to write a good quality search engine optimization article. While it is difficult for most people to manage their entire internet marketing strategy without the help of SEO companies, one thing that you can take control of is learning how to write these articles.
SEO articles work in many different ways to improve your visibility and visitor count on your website. Firstly, if the articles are helpful they will give off the impression that you are a leader in your niche and a knowledgeable asset to the industry. People will trust you more and they will be more willing to buy from you compared to others. Secondly, if you include a link at the bottom of the article, not only does this create a natural back-link for the search engines to use, but it also provides a direct link for customers to take back to your website.
Please read below to see the five most important article writing tips from SEO companies. You will want to follow all of these if you are to get the most out of your internet marketing strategy!
- Do not neglect the title. The title should be engaging and exciting. It should make readers want to continue reading to get all of the information in the article. The title should let the readers know what the article is about without giving too much away. You should include your most prominent keyword naturally in your article. This will allow the search engines to find it and rank you for it.
- Keyword proximity. After the keyword in the title, you should have a keyword in the first paragraph. It is important that you include it in the first paragraph because search engines scroll through your content from the top down, so you need to make sure they see your keywords.
- Keyword density. Your articles should be around 500 words and have a keyword density of around 1-3%. Anything more than that and the content will start to sound a bit unnatural.
- Call to action. A call to action is usually placed at the end of the article and asks the reader to do something. It could be to buy something, to click on a link or to give them your email address. Usually, the article will convince them why they want to do it, and the call to action will tell them to do it.
- Quality. Make sure the article is helpful and well written. If it is bad quality, the search engines will punish you and readers will not click on your link.
These are the top tips from SEO companies for a reason. They work for article writing and if you want to master it, make sure you follow them too.